2. I'kanfilms will use the latest Sony & Canon broadcast standard equipment and high quality tape stock throughout your production. Editing will be carried out using the latest Avid industry standard software to deliver the product with professional high standards that your day deserves.
I'kanfilms will provide you with skilled professional staff to ensure your 'WeddingDay' film is produced to a high standard.3. When booking WeddingDay by I'kanfilms, you need to have cleared with the ceremony venue all filming rights; it is almost always essential that you ascertain from the vicar the positioning for filming the service.
4. I'kanfilms Limited cannot be held accountable for any unforeseen problems that may occur on the way to the venues or between filming at different locations. E.g. Traffic accidents.
We regularly check all equipment and, if possible, carry spare equipment. In the highly unlikely event, any damages to equipment caused by members of wedding party will be charged to client.
5. Delivery of Product - All I'kanfilms Limited products are sent to the customer using Recorded Delivery to ensure safe arrival of your WeddingDay package. Costs of Postage and Packaging displayed may vary should Royal Mail amend their tariffs.
6. Production process - Please allow 4 weeks for editing, packaging and delivery. During very busy periods this can run into 6 weeks. If there is a date that you need the video done by, please let us know and we should be able to accommodate you.
7. Payment - Please be advised that when booking I'kanfilms Limited, a deposit of 25% should be made payable to "I'kanfilms Limited" the deposit is non refundable. Full payment should be made no later than 4 weeks before your wedding day.
8. I'kanfilms Limited productions cannot be broadcast on television / in a public place without prior permission.
9. I'kanfilms Limited will produce and store a master tape of the finished version in the event that you may want further copies. All products are quality checked before dispatch. Master tapes are stored at I'kanfilms Limited and remain the property of I'kanfilms Limited, however, you can arrange to buy the master from I'kanfilms Limited and the camera tapes (rushes).
10. Any differing aspects to the day after consultation should be submitted in writing minimum 1 week before the day so we can prepare, for example, extra speeches or live music. If we do not receive this in writing we cannot be accountable for its omission.
11. These terms and conditions of business and the contract between parties shall be construed and applied in accordance with the Law of England and shall be subject only to the jurisdiction of the English courts.